Why I get up every morning.

 Good morning, today I woke up, and this thought emerged from deep inside, asking myself, poking honest:
'WHY DO YOU GET UP EVERY MORNING, ANKE?'

Well, I will tell with photos and words. Expressing best why. Because even the necessities get me once in a while or too much on me, makes me surrender in weakness, due to 'sensing-system-shut-down', there are reasons WHY I GET UP EVERY DAY! And I am so grateful my inside FIRE got a spark, to see the light again, which I did not see anymore at that time. And awakening out of this 'darkness', WOKE me up all the way. LIFE is to PRECIOUS. LIFE is TOO BEAUTIFUL. So, falling asleep again and let circumstances pull me down, not seeing any beauty anymore, is something I am not choosing. I made a choice and I will live this choice, no matter what:
 
LIVING, CREATING, LOVING, SHARING, BEING.
 
No, not in a selfish-way but in a 'caring-for-myself-way' in love, this real love, this accepting loving myself. HOW I AM, because I AM UNIQUE and I am not willing to disrespect life anymore, by destroying myself with worthlessness, like I used to. I am full of WORTH and I need to tell you too, dear blog readers, everyone of you is WORTH TO live the GOOD and BEAUTY in LIFE, caring for yourself with LOVE. 

Okay, let's start :)

Why do I get up every morning?

To feel movement.
To give my body movement in joy.



To see my kids grow. 
To be there for them.
 


To see the beauty.
The tiny, little, small and hidden beauty.
Life is offering me to see.


For life itself.
Out of gratefulness because it surprises me everyday will 'making-me-smile-moments'.


TO FLY with my SOUL.
Spreading my arms.
And just BE.
Utterly in the moments.
FLYING.


To see natures wonders.


To color outside of my lines.
Sharing space in color.
Emerging from inside of my lines, to share outside.
Lot's of colors.


Just to be a part of nature. 
Melting with it.
BEING.
Utterly being.
MELTED.


To learn to be grateful for all I lost.
And all the wonderful 'moments' they gave me to create possibilities out of it. 


TO DANCE.
TO BE ALIVE.
 TO THROW UP MY ARMS AND DANCE THE JOY DANCE.
 


For the quiet moments.
Very precious.
The silence.
Mind at peace.
upright in grace


For views.
I love views, seeing the big picture, up on top of the hill, where the wind plays with my hair and the sun is smiling with me. 


For sharing spaces with others. 
Sharing my being, sharing my smiles, sharing my creativity, sharing my compassion.

JUST SHARING, 
out of more than enough from inside.
Overflowing sparkles.


To express lifes 'invisiable-felt' wonders.
To transform expierences into visible creations.


For being aware and awake.
MINDFUL.
In OPEN APPROACH.
Seeing the potentials and go for them.
Following my heart and soul and body.
 


For MUSIC and how it touches me inside.
Natures music, created music, music from others heart beating, songs from others souls.


FOR THE BLUE SKY!


For the invisiable magic, 
life reveals sometimes and connects magically



FOR THE LIGHT!


FOR THE INSPIRATION


For the NEW growing, 
out of the cracks in life.


For natures will, 
even to still show its color in NOVEMBER.


For 
CREATING LIVING
LIVING CREATING.


FOR EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAA-expierences, LOL :))))


For the mellow colors.


FOR the BRIGHT COLORS.


For the impulses


To share my joy!


To relate with others and myself.


TO LOVE!


FOR THE RAINBOW.


To get in touch with nature.


To learn lifelong.


For the creative process.


For touching me deep inside moments.


TO MELT.


For GRATEFULNESS


For the possible potentails!


TO BE REAL 100 % for myself.


TO FEEL THE LIGHTNESS.  


TO GO ON ADVENTURE WITH MY PIRATESS. ;)


Growing into possibilities.


TO FEEL !


TO LIVE FULLFILLED.


FOR THE WIDENESS OF THE INNER HORIZON.


 For my unique pilgrimaging path.
Once a pilgrim, always a pilgrim.


TO LIVE MY PASSIONS!


TO create GOOFY SMILES on my FACE, 
LOL ;)


FOR THE reached out hands, 
to join me living.


TO SURF THE WAVES!


TO SURPRISE!


TO SHARE ALL MY SMILES I CAN SHARE. 



TO RIDE MY BIKE!


To nuture my body in a good caring way.


To resonate, VIBRATE with others. 


TO LIVE PLAYFULNESS.


To pass on the light from inside!



 TO CATCH special moments.



TO CATCH THE LIGHT!


To create hearts in my life!



FOR MAGENTA and ORANGE and GREEN!


FOR BELONGING IN my MOMENTS!
 

To open  my palms.


To give,
 my kids all I can give them,
 for a 'living-taking-care-of-themselve-lifes'.

 
TO EXPAND out of the BOX.


To stand with two feet rooted in the ground!


To just dance!


TO SEE the beauty in the grey days.


ORANGE ENERGY!


GRACE!


For the WARMTH in LIFE!


FOR THE DETAILS.
Hidden.


FOR TRUST IN THE GOOD.
 TRUST IN LIFE.



Smiles, Anke :)

So, why are you getting up in the mornings?

Kommentare