Thursday Collage: slow ripple effect






















Good morning!

I just let it be like that.
After breakfast maybe more.
Right now,
  just looking at this collage and feel/sense/observe the ripple effect.

And letting go of 'DAY 103 - Connected, feeling the vibe. Makes me smile. Passing on ray of lights. Grateful to all.' Moved into the other glass.

SMILES, Anke :)

'Peace follows love energy like a shadow.'

- Osho 

OH MY! PUT TO THE EXACT POINT!
EY!
 AND WOW!
Just grateful that I was able to make this experience already more than once in my life and I KNOW NOW, AWARE WHAT THIS IS!
THAT ALWAYs USED TO PUSH ME OVER!
THANK YOU
to THOSE who SHARE WITH ME, 
this energy!   

CATCH! SOME FOR YOU!
FULL VIBE.
YES!
♥ 
BECAUSE you made it to my heart and soul.
YES!  

'Learning to cherish others is the best solution to our daily problems, and it is the source of all our future happiness and good fortune.'

  - The Buddha
 -> Well, if those you cherish can accept it, yes!

'Knowing others is intelligence;
knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength;
mastering yourself is true power.
If you realize that you have
enough, 
you are truly rich.'

  -Lao Tzu

'Any human anywhere will blossom in a hundred unexpected talents and capacities simply by being given the opportunity to do so.'
- Doris Lessing 
YES!
THANK YOU!
 
'A head full of fear has no space for dreams.'
- Unknown
http://www.thebuddhism.net/2012/07/25/there-are-three-types-of-people-in-the-world-what-three/ 
'I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.'
Hafiz
 http://www.37days.com/2013/03/your-daily-rock-88.html
THIS MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD IN JOY!
WHO IS WITH ME on THIS?
SMIRK!  
http://westport.macaronikid.com/article/462949/creativity-and-renewal#comments 
http://parenting.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/03/24/when-family-stories-are-hard-to-tell/?smid=tw-share  
 
PPS after breakfast: 
LIFE is teaching me important lessons about LOVE again.
Amazing.
Astonishing.
WONDER.
'Free-giving-free-living-love' is for sure 'pushing-over-material'.

And I just shake my head in surprise that life is giving me the chance and arranges all those
'meetings', 'crossing-life-paths' with others.

And this makes me wish for the wind, to carry.
DEAR LIFE teach me, how to be able to KEEP this LOVE FREE, always
and never ever try to cage it.
That I am just grateful that it was given to me, 
shared with me and give the most freedom possible back.
IN LOVE, WITH LOVE. 
Or better BEING LOVE.

I live this already partly and I have a sensing this is a new lesson.
Love and Freedom and how to actually really live or create spaces in which this is possible.

Curious, alert, wondering, open to all,
 life needs to teach me.
          
PS: I am in the Studio....let's expand.....NOW! 

A development step, 
necessary, 
and this is why I needed to LET go again of something inside of myself, 
concering inspirational coincidences.

   WONDERING in between:
When you share your free love, do you need a feedback that it is received?
Not really and still when you get a feedback that it is received, 
it just fullfills you with magic.
No, not to get confirmation,
you are just grateful someone was accepting it.

And when can you accept this free given love?
When you LOVE yourself fully.
ALL THE WAY.

Quite amazing.

And when you can share your free love with others and they fully accept and understand deeply,
 it is just making you smile.
REFRESHING.
STRENGTHENING,
in a world that is not living this in the majority.
And finding those individuals who can live this with you, a challenge
and still life has its own magically ways,
it might arrange meetings, coincidence you can LIVE this in a new created space.
And since all NEW is NEW, LOL..it takes time to get used too and finally see what it really is and that you so deserve this space to create for yourself and with others together.

Smiles :))))

And i know,
 I am very grateful evertime a space opens up to live this.
And when you love yourself, you are a flower, you have to offer so much from inside, freely and at the same time you need someone to receive, like a butterfly, able to receive what is just there and needs to be shared.
And sometimes you are the butterfly and you find 'flowers', who need to give freely of their love and you receive as a butterfly.

A beautiful sharing.
Can you feel ?
Can you sense?
Can you imagine?
   
It all connects, doen't it?
And what tremendous chance you have to live this nowadays.
With the www. 
Something that would have not been possible centuries ago.
Or 10 years ago.
AMAZING!
      

PS: DONE!
Photos maybe later....very wet!
Used a lot of layers and clue, LOL...

And now? 
Cleaning up messes and laundry, ah yes AND COOKING....oh well...see you around.

I wish you a wonderful afternoon :)))    

PS: Someone a magic wand for me? THIS WAY! NOW! SIGH...well one mess is cleaned, now cooking lunch and then.....MORE....MORE....MORE.....all good. Taking a deep breath and just be in one moment to another. Never ending laundry is 'smiling' at me too, waiting to be folded..... 

DEAR NATURE....YES! NOT NOW but LATER....LATER....FOR SURE!

PS while vaccum cleaning: Either you really want to make a difference for yourself, or not. Nobody else can take this choice for you, NOBODY, except for yourself. Nobody else can take your responsibility to make you happy. NOBODY, except you. So, what are you choosing? Yes me pokin again...smirk ;)

PS: House tasks almost done...YEAH!!!!! SIGH....glad ;)

How is your day so far? Smile account? Heart beating in joy? Soul flying? Piratess/pirate on adventure?

 http://open-mind-akademie.de/2013/03/hochsensibilitaet-als-selbstverstaendlichkeit/

http://www.stepstone.at/Karriere-Bewerbungstipps/karrieretipps/hochsensible-personen-und-der-richtige-arbeitsplatz.cfm?orderBy=refDate

'I closed my mouth and spoke to you in a hundred silent ways.'

-Rumi

http://blogs.psychcentral.com/weightless/2013/03/8-creative-ways-to-practice-self-care/ 

->HA!
HA!
HA!
YEP!

SOON!
SELF-CARE outside....SOON! EEEEHHHHHAAAAA....on feet. 
Dear sun are you meeting with me? Let's see....

http://tinybuddha.com/blog/start-healing-the-world-take-responsibility-for-healing-yourself/

PS from later: BACK from meeting with nature.
SIGH.
GOOD.
VERY GOOD.

Power of Art: Can painting improve your grades?


'There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth
not going all the way, and not starting.'

- Gautam Buddha
 http://tinybuddha.com/blog/8-easy-ways-to-spread-happiness-around-you/
PS from early evening: 
In the simmering topic: Switching into my other world....LOL...probably not what some think.
My inner rich world. 
And wondering, others do this too, they just do,
why is sometimes so hard for me to JUST TO?
Intuition is 'beeping-and-blinking' because of the empathizing skill.
AH YES!
And still somehow trying to create comfy vibes for others around me,
even I am not getting the same back...mmmhhh...this needs some more 'diving' into and viewing.
Finding the truth and then take a choice. 
Facing dualities of life, aren't I again.
  
Well...anyway...I am switching now!
LOL...smiles :))))    
And yes my humor is still there ;)    


That is what I am going to do NOW.
Using this tension between two poles and JUMP above.
BEING space.
Just like that yep!


Okay I better take some photos of the new collage..might be too dark already...
OH WOW, another release day, isn't it?
;)   

PS: It was time to let blog post go again, feels good, to let those ones go, I went through this PAIN and this challenge weakness. Grateful I made it, PHEW! 

Kommentare