Field of trust


 

Field of trust 

It is always there, just sometimes it is in the background.

Field of trust allows you to jump when jumping is in deep resonance and the choice.

You can feel it deep inside when peace expands into all your cells of your body. 

You keep going even there are odds and obstacles. 

You feel this strength of trust in the life field, you know intuitively now is the time to risk the security and free fly till a new security, an even deeper one is grounding in you.

Nesting and strengthening the growth of your deep inner roots knowing  

I can, 

I will, 

my heart is there and so is my autonomic nervous system.

Together they will find ways and live a fulfilled life.

Crossing borders, changing limits, suprise again and again what tries to disbelief.

It is a choice for BOTH AND.

It allows duality to be there. 

The paradox which is in us all.

We have BOTH AND in us.

I have my flaws , I have my strengths AND I have the flexibility and willingness to find a way with all.

But one thing that is in all BOTH AND the same, stays the same, is the unshakeable core of my human being, my essence which shines through all,

 no matter what BOTH AND I choose to live or my ANS decides to live for me till I am able to regulate from a ventral-vagal resource again. 

Field of trust is the expierence of:

 I can trust my body, my heart, my soul, my intuition and in life that it will guide me. 

I am BOTH AND a transition being who chose to connect to my core for the inner safe harbor and security it needs to keep living life with all its ups and downs.

 

I am BOTH AND, so are you.

 

Kommentare