When life is a single state of exception or it seems like that, in both directions....

Imagine Dragons - Demons

'When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold
When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood's run stale

I want to hide the truth
I want to shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide
No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide

Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide

When the curtain's call
Is the last of all
When the lights fade out
All the sinners crawl
So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you made

Don't want to let you down
But I am hell bound
Though this is all for you
Don't want to hide the truth
No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide

Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide

They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go
Your eyes, they shine so bright
I want to save their light
I can't escape this now
Unless you show me how

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide

Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide'

 - Imagine Dragons

 

 And who is not living a life of exception? And what is normal? And how many individuals in this world face overwhelming matters more than once in their life? How many face bitter fate you do not even know, all those happenings which do not show up in the news, the silent once, away from public?

And why do you need to go through this?

What does life want from you?

What is life teaching you?

The question, what is good about it?

To make you grow?

To 'develop' under pressure, in the tough times, when the 'way' gets tight to purify your real essentials?

Like a diamond is getting 'sandpapered' towards its real beauty?

And what is that beauty of a human being?

ALIVENESS in its full strength and WEAKNESS.

OPEN HEART.

OPEN SOUL.

OPEN BEING.

NO MATTER WHAT.


And still even happenings 'shake' you through hard inside, like a major earthquake,
life is teaching you to find the way towards your core,
because sometimes this is the only 'silent' and 'safe' spot you can find
in stormy times.

So, what is the good thing about state of exceptions?


Learning how to let go inside and get carried by lifes flow.
In its ups and downs.

And know in challenging times, hard or wonderful strenous,

there will be times to recharge again 

and if not, 

CREATE THEM!



PULL BACK, find those spaces, let go, and just BE!

Be good to yourself,

give yourself all the love you have and expand fully into warmth.

 

Good morning, 

I wish you a wonderful day!

Smiles, Anke :)

PS: The album from Imagine Dragon - Nothing left to say is for exceptional states wonderful music, well for my soul anyway,

what is your MUSIC for exceptional states?


To spread your arms and just BE carried by sound waves?

;)   

PS: And with every HIGH or LOW you face in openess, keep your heart open,

the deeper you grow into your BEING state inside,

the deeper you learn how to rest into your core.

So it is dimensional growth and that is what it makes it so strenous!


It takes more energy at first to grow so deep and still after you just can smile,

because it teaches you valuable lessons of strength and fullfillment



that you know it is worth all.

It all has a sense,

it all is there to support you grow.



Into a HUMAN BEING.

With an alive beating heart and not a hardened closed one.

PS: THANK YOU LIFE! Sometimes is just makes me speechless how much love others share with me, care and strength. THANK YOU, deep from my heart and soul.   

PS from later morning:

WOWWEEEEE....sometimes pulling yourself BACK into the NOW is a challenge and it amazes me that when the 'waters' of life are smooth, it is so easy and the real challenge is when you face 'wild-rough-waters' and even it is a struggle to center in the now again, especially when you are weak or out of energy, it is possible because you trained it in good times, you trained it in neutral times and when it really matters, is the tough times, that you can 'pull all strings' you know to CENTER in the NOW and HERE AGAIN, it is worth the effort, to push a little more, so you can free yourself from the past and the future. Maybe this is an inspiration to others dealing with challenging times and maybe this supports you to push a little further to free yourself from whatever you need to bust free from. And mostly it is the inner demons, worries and fears which hold you caged in the past or future. So, let's push those 'tightening' bubbles around us and bust free into the NOW and here! And in times like that, this gratefulness for this pilgrimaging is very very deeply alive! THANK YOU! I pulled myself back into the now and it was worth the 'struggle'. Disciplin and enduring usually pays off, concerning inside matters, doesn't it? Thank you Patti, for teaching me wisdom that was burried deep inside and I 'digged' it free! :)

 http://www.37days.com/2013/05/your-daily-rock-stop-comparing-yourself-to-others.html

Sigh. 

PS: Time to let go of some matters, 'attachments', opening hands and letting go.


 





Actually this morning I drove myself free.....driving fast.....lol....pulling the engine up to 4500 rmp so the cylinder is gaining it's full performance again, FELT AWESOME!!!!
And this car has POWER no, more than before...;)

Sigh....with the perfect music for the moment.
And you?
How are you freeing yourself inside?


http://www.myvideo.de/watch/5637205/Enya_Only_Time 

http://open-mind-akademie.de/2013/04/was-bitte-ist-realitaet/ 

http://open-mind-akademie.de/2013/04/entscheidungen/ 

'Great Teachers can lead you to the Doors of Understanding;
But it is up to you to enter. '

-Lao Tzu 
Thank you to all those who leaded me so far.
PS: A poking question from my BEING inside - Well, since you POKE either way, no mater how you are as a woman, why not stand in my full strength of heart and soul and POKE other SOULS and HEARTS to find the way to their full STRENGTH?

Am I getting brave and couragous again?
YES!
Why?
BECAUSE I am in my STRENGTH AGAIN,
in the NOW.
And it feels fullfilled.
VERY FULLFILLED!
THANK YOU LIFE for GUIDING me back to the NOW!
Yes I 'took' the moments so choose wise.

So let's work with the DEMONS inside and give them all the LOVE you can,
so they become your FRIENDS inside.

SMILES to YOU!

PPS: THE NOW has the full POWER.

Come one with me into the NOW.
NOW!
JUMP! 
BE FULLY HERE WITH ME!
FEEL THE ENERGY, feel the aliveness, feel the freedom, feel the love.
FEEL YOUR STRENGTH.

TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND JUST BE HERE, NOW!
Just breath!
NOW!
Nothing matters right now, except NOW!
LOL...one of those free laughing out loud in surprise!
JOIN ME because LAUGHING is 'PULLING' you right away into the NOW

COME ON LAUGH WITH ME.

And I just realized something, I need to live my humor and my joy more, and share this even in tough times, 
even I not really be able laugh, 
and still humor might support me and the others to gain distance and gain STRENGTH in the now again.

Interesting!
And to be able to live this 'poking-challenging-to-grow',
I need to let go of outcomes, I need to let go of expectations,
I need to let go of roles, I need to let go of attachments,
I need to let go of fear, 
I need to fully expand into love, 
I need to be able to take care of myself emotional 100 %,
I need to take 100 % responsibility for me,
I need to choose fully aware what to live,
I need to expand into  
free-ness, lightness and trust into life.
LOL...oh....my......what an insight.
INTERESTING!
:)     
  

Imagine Dragons - Nothing Left to Say/ Rocks 

 

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you;
Till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer;
Never ever give up then;
For that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."


- Back Towards Light
SO TRUE! And I wish all of you reading here the STRENGTH to endure and wait for the tide to turn.

  I wish you a wonderful afternoon.

SMILES :) 

Stay in your strength.

Stay in the NOW. 

 

PS from the evening: Long day. Back from parents night for our next school child.
Was good.
My day was surprisingly good in general.
Pulling myself back into the now is magic.
How is your evening?

I wish you a wonderful rest.

Smiles, Anke :)     

http://tinybuddha.com/blog/3-principles-for-accepting-yourself-and-being-authentically-happy/ 

http://www.ramdass.org/RD/on-self-judgement/ 

'Be a good human being, a warm-hearted affectionate person. That is my fundamental belief. Having a sense of caring, a feeling of compassion will bring happiness of peace of mind to oneself and automatically create a positive atmosphere.'

  - Dalai Lama
-> constant pulling back into this state.

'The only difference between a happy person and one who gets depressed is how they respond to disasters.'

- Ven. Ajahn Brahm
-> Humor is poking me...yep....and I so used to get depressed...sigh....glad I found ways to respond differently.
http://www.upworthy.com/the-earth-shatteringly-amazing-speech-that-ll-change-the-way-you-think-about-adulthood-4
-> WONDERFUL! SMILES.
http://tinybuddha.com/blog/accept-yourself-as-you-are-even-when-others-dont/
'The most precious gift we can offer others is our presence. 
When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers.'

-Thich Nhat Hanh
'Cultivating self-love is the tallest mountain we will ever have to climb, yet it is the core of everything we do in life.'
- Randi G Fine
-> SIGH..oh yes..tell me about it! It sure is!
'Just as the light of a candle has the power to dispel darkness in a room, so also the light developed in one man can help dispel darkness in several others.'

  - Sayagyi U Ba Khin
  'When your soul awakens, you begin to truly inherit your life. You leave the kingdom of fake surfaces, repetitive talk and weary roles and slip deeper into the true adventure of who you are and who you are called to become. The greatest friend of the soul is the unknown. Yet we are afraid of the unknown because it lies outside our vision and our control. We avoid it or quell it by filtering it through our protective barriers of domestication and control. The normal way never leads home.'
- John O’Donohue
-> 'The greatest friend of the soul is the unknown'...okay now I KNOW, LOL...and still INTERSTING!
http://paulocoelhoblog.com/2013/05/13/a-prayer/
'Most of us do not take these
situations as teachings.
We
automatically hate them
. We run
like crazy. We use all kinds of
ways to escape -- all addictions
stem from this moment when we
meet our edge and we just can't
stand it.
We feel we have to
soften it, pad it with something,
and we become addicted to
whatever it is that seems to ease
the pain.'


~ Pema Chödrön
Good night.
 

Kommentare