New Motto for 2020 - fulfilling enriching feel comfortable being touchable ( humanwise )


Hello from the evening, today I made a choice, to write my blog bilingual. 

One post is in German and one is in English, so I will make space for my pilgrimage friends on Facebook to join in again in my path. 

It has been years since I met some of them and that is when I started to choose every year a Motto for my new year. 

This year it is fulfilling enriching feeling deeply comfortable being touchable ( humanwise )



I am curious what it will be, since I am not sure yet, what it really means to me and my life.

I was driven to many years in my stress response, picking this Motto shows me, I am in my inner calm again and I want to keep it that way.


I need to stay in my calm being, deep down in the essence of my human being, there where the patience is, the trust in me and and life, my creativity which sparkles out of there and nurtures my aliveness. I need all this to experience being touchable human wise.


Being touchable human wise is for me already listening to music, when my whole body starts to respond with goosebumps and a comfortable lightness, I am fully in the moment and nothing else matters.



Being touchable is observing by coincidence the love between other humans, even the smallest gesture or moment of shared warmth and care.



Being touchable is for me also walking in nature and finding the hidden beauty, catching it with my camera or frame it in a focus to share with others later.


Being touchable will be a challenge for me, I chose it deeply and I know from experience, it will unfold with the month passing by.


I am ready.

After years being tough - I am ready to explore this part of my human being.

How about you?

Are you joining me?

What is your Motto for 2020?



Lot's of smiles to you, Anke :)


Have a great evening :)

Kommentare