Tuesday poem: Free to be no.2










'Free to be

Free to be 
who you are
in lifes par
spreading your arms wide
feeling warmth inside
giving what you like
and not worry if it is disliked
just spreading joy
that employs
your muscles to smile
and maybe this smile lasts for a while
warming others inside
out of hide
being
seeing
life is magic
and not just tragic.
Life is caring
and sharing
uplifting matters
which shatters
fear
and supports to grow a clear
state of being
agreeing
and allowing
bowing
in front of life
and just surrender
into the splendor
of living
giving
and receiving.'

-Created and copyright by Anke Martin 2013

Smiles, Anke :)

Post no.3.
YEP.

http://tinybuddha.com/blog/3-ways-to-know-if-our-perceptions-of-each-other-are-accurate/

-> Either you can sense or feel it is meant honest because you just care or not.

I never liked poeple around me with agendas, and do not have them either.
FULLSTOP.
What you think, of my actions and sharings, is your side.
Fullstop.

I gave myself the permission to be who I am,
living in joy,
sharing my being.

Living compassion.

Heart land.
Not smart land.
YEP.


And I know from expierence life will give me moments with others I can live this with.

GRATEFUL.

And letting go of outcomes means as well for me:
Either someone can receive what I can give or not.

This does not 'hold' me back to share my joy and smiles.

And may those be able to receive the real warmth of life someday, 
who can not.



And me?
Sharing with those in delight who can receive it.
:)

And with you, dear blog readers,
something of my 'different-sharing' 
seems to be received, LOL...enjoy!

Sigh.
Inside peace is well maintained.
Thank you life for guiding me.

DELIGHT...taking a bath, light green with cute wild monkey no. 3 and cooling down.
LOL...that felt relaxing...and observing the sparkles in the eyes of her.....I sure wish that she will keep those sparkles her lifelong.
Because I know how important those are.

Sparkles in your eyes.

She is still so connected to her haart and soul.
I will give my best, they will keep this connection.
It migh be quite a task, I know and I ask life to support me with this.

 http://tinybuddha.com/blog/how-to-be-your-real-self-and-whats-been-stopping-you/

'There are plenty of difficult obstacles in our path. Don't allow yourself to become one of them.'

 - Ralph Marston 

Yes I needed to free myself....again....LOL....

'It is not enough to be
compassionate, we must act.'

  - Dalai Lama
'Have no fear of perfection. You’ll never reach it.'

- Salvador Dali
YEP.....too stressful reaching perfection....I prefer CREATION.....LOL....
  'Peace is the number one beautiful ornament you can wear, I really believe that. They say you should always wear a smile, but I don't believe that you should "always" wear a smile, seriously, you're going to look stupid! But peace, you should always carry peace within you, its the most beautifying thing you could ever have or do. Peace makes your heart beautiful and it makes you look beautiful, too. You want to have perfect physical posture when you stand, sit, and walk, and peace is the perfect posture of the soul, really. Try perfect posture outside as well as inside. Peace creates grace and grace gives peace.' 
- C. JoyBell C.
'A weapon men use against women is the refusal to take them seriously.'
 
- David Mitchell, Ghostwritten  
No more comment!
 
PS:Sigh..just beautiful to observer the swallows sail the winds,
due to thunderstorms building up.... 
 
PS: When was the last time you were standing in the rain an felt it aware on your skin?
Me? 
Just now.
And this morning, was quite an adventure, without rain protection
and still it felt refreshing!
LOL ;)
Sparkle in your eyes moments.
And something just released: 

What do I love most?

Inner peace.
Mine and others.
And sharing this state.
Inside peace has dimensions too, doesn't it?
  And it is a surrendering to it.
Dear life...your speed teaching me is challenging me.....slow down?
LOL....
  TIME to let go.
Deeply inside.
DEEP DEEP INSIDE.
Thank you life for all.
Grateful letting go.
NOW.
I found my path, I will keep walking in my pace,
in my strength, in my inside peace.
And you?
Travelling as well, inside?
Good night.
 Dear life, guide me, be with me,
support me to nuture my freedom and love,
so I can stay in my BEING state.
  And since 'this' letting go needs more profound 'tools'.
FREE FALLING BACKWARDS.
Haven't done this in a long time.
SIGH.
FEELS GOOD.
Dear life catch me, while free falling.

Dear freedom, give me wings,
dear love uplift me with warmth,
while flying through my life.

Kommentare